- Click here for a video of eccentric exercises for Golfer's elbow, as posted on UKClimbing
- New York Times post on overuse of ibuprofen
- Shoulder Doc website to aid those with shoulder problems/diagnosis
- Physio Advisor website which has useful, generic physio advice that covers lots of areas
- Tim Watson's website on all things electrotherapy
- Dave Macleod's blog; climber and sport scientist
- Fran Brown's website and blog: C4/C7 incomplete tetraplegic. Rock climber, World para climbing champion, British para climbing champion, skier, percussionist and journalist.
- Tom Randall's blog about "Climbers Against Cancer"
- Global Therapies - Sports Massage Therapists based in the Manchester area
- Equest Physiotherapy for private, mobile physiotherapy treatment in the Kent area
- Rock climbing courses provided by Mountain Trips, also with information on training, injuries etc.
- Planetfear's information on fingerboard training regime
- British Mountaineering Council's guidance on campus boarding for under 18's
- GripMaster's website on exercises that can be performed with the GripMaster devices
- Feeling your age? Check out Rock and Ice's article on physiology and training for older climbers
- Want some advice on your climbing technique? Check out Gripped.com's Five Habits of Successful Climbers
- Here's some advice on flexibility training from ClimbingStrong.com
- Useful generic articles provided by The Climbing Academy